ren or pug

t

Fellow Frogger
Hi looking for a renault 20, 21 or 25 or a pug 504 or 505 in roadworthy condition, i have a budget of about $3000.

Any assistance would be appreciated if you live in the sydney area. head_ban

There's a good 5-speed (BA7/5) 505 SR at Samford (Brisbane), would be well worth the trip... only $1300.

I think the price is pretty much non-negotiable though... the guy knows it's a good car but he's got a company car now... take advantage of that!

Thanks for your reply ray, you wouldn't know his email or phone no, has it got any rust, and whats the general condition. :confused:

Oh, and I put in my post that it was a 'good' 505... but only from what he told me.

I rang because I thought it might be a potential wrecker and that he might have overpriced it, but he assured me it's a very good car.

Of course, I reserve my judgement until I see it, but as I said, I'd be happy to go look for you as long as you feel it's a car you'd want.

Ring him first, mention my call the other night, then ring me if you want me to look it over.

t,

check your email or my post in the for sale section. I think I have a good car for you and you will still have money left over.

Andrew

Ray Bell:
Oh, and I put in my post that it was a 'good' 505... but only from what he told me.

I rang because I thought it might be a potential wrecker and that he might have overpriced it, but he assured me it's a very good car.

Of course, I reserve my judgement until I see it, but as I said, I'd be happy to go look for you as long as you feel it's a car you'd want.

Ring him first, mention my call the other night, then ring me if you want me to look it over.
Funny thing is, I was in Samford for New Year and saw a beige 505 wagon at the shops that looked quite good. It could be the same car!

ipb