Reliable Pug/French mechanic in Darwin??

Cant_get_enough_of_peugeots

Fellow Frogger
I have been asked this question a few times by customers, and i was also asked by a very respected member of the Pug community as well.

So, has anyone had dealings with a good mechanic in Darwin, that can reliably work on Pugs...

Cheers
Adrian :) :)

Don't know about Darwin , Adrian, but there certainly weren't any in Alice Springs when I lived there many years ago. Whenever I took my 403 to any of the garages up there I used to end up having to redo the job myself afterwards!

Cheers

Rod

Darwin calling - its certainly not a good spot to own a peugeot let alone several 505's and a 504 or two. Darwin doesn't even have a dealership although Port Darwin Motors held it for years back in the 90's and before. I believe moves are afoot to get one but the signs haven't gone up yet.

As to mechanics - I can recommend Sam Moffit out at Knuckeys Lagoons who now runs his own backyard business but was previously employed by the aforementioned Port Darwin Motors ( and hence cut his teeth on pugs, jags, range rovers and their ilk). Sam's main frustrations (as mine have been also) are in sourcing parts at reasonable cost but more importantly within a reasonable timeframe.