regan motors

The other worry is that apparently the new owners are not interested in old stock

Was told this when I rang a week or two ago chasing a 404 head gasket

Suspect that Regans will have had quite a collection and wonder where it has ended up
How did they break this news to you?

I think that along with the old stock, or stock for older cars, is the knowledge and experience that went with the stock. I know that I’m not the only person who has benefitted from their experience.

Who else in Victoria actually cared about the Peugeot brand ?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No answer from Balwyn sales but phone seems to divert then hangs up immediately.
Sites are still advising opening hours........v odd. I guess they just can’t be bothered taking them down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sincere apologies to the new owner.Bought Regans because he lives just around the corner.
DEFINITELY DID NOT WANT TO LOOSE REGAN HISTORY.
Owned a Nissan Dealership in Niddrie./North Essendon.
Sold 2 3008's / to a couple of is mates who were very impressed with the finish of the product.
Sadly missed out on his commission due to change over challenges.
Had a brief chat to him.Does not know much about the Brand,DEFINITELY INTERESTED AND WILLING TO LEARN.
I sincerely wish him the very best in the future in his new venture in his 'Second breath of Wind venture'on behalf of the many Pug drivers who have supported the 'BREED'. for about as many years as I have been walking this planet.!

The other worry is that apparently the new owners are not interested in old stock

Was told this when I rang a week or two ago chasing a 404 head gasket

Suspect that Regans will have had quite a collection and wonder where it has ended up

HAve bought a couple of cars from them years ago and always found them good to deal with

Andrew

Thrown in the skip I was told. I haven't dealt with them for many years.