regan motors

julian c b

Fellow Frogger
I have seen signs on regan motors peugeot service centre and spare parts over the road in auburn rd hawthorn that the buildings are for sale .i dont know where they are moving to but they have been here for ever.

You would expect some sort of positive hype about an ‘exciting new ....’. Moving to .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Change of commercial building ownership does not necessarily mean that the occupier will move, just a change of landlord.

Change of commercial building ownership does not necessarily mean that the occupier will move, just a change of landlord.

I would have thought it was in the family all this time.

Cash up and put the money elsewhere?

I don’t know what the family structure is but possibly they can’t afford a needed remodeling or the family wants to realise on the asset with a new generation wanting out of auto.

Regan Motors is no longer in the Regan family having been sold about four weeks ago. The new owner has moved the service centre and spare parts around the corner to new premises in Burwood Road, Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Regan Motors is no longer in the Regan family having been sold about four weeks ago. The new owner has moved the service centre and spare parts around the corner to new premises in Burwood Road, Hawthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

I take it that the new car sales in Balwyn also.

The other worry is that apparently the new owners are not interested in old stock

Was told this when I rang a week or two ago chasing a 404 head gasket

Suspect that Regans will have had quite a collection and wonder where it has ended up

HAve bought a couple of cars from them years ago and always found them good to deal with

Andrew

I got my 604 HDI fm them.
There hasn’t been one positive sign from Inchcape that I’m aware of and if PSA give a damn about us they should take over the whole shebang .

Still got that 604 hdi ?

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Still got that 604 hdi ?

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Hahaha rearrangement seems needed.

Is the guy in Union Rd Surrey Hills still there?.

Yes, the Auburn Road site looked like a heritage site when I went past last Wednesday. Certainly in great contrast to the concrete, glass and aluminium structures all around it. I guess this site was a big part of the value of the transaction.

I purchased 3 vehicles from Regans, 2 405’s and a C4. Good people to deal with. One of the salesmen there signed me up to PCCV membership which I retained for 20 years. I suggest that the purchasers will do well to retain the goodwill, but with the new model 508 their chances have immeasurably improved