Rear diff for DANGEL

in the danger manuals I have looked at its shows a number of options
I think we have come to the conclusion that we better take the diff centres out and check the ratios before ordering stuff from France.

i could be that the DIFFS have been changed in the past 25 or so years. So out they come.
graham

I think we have come to the conclusion that we better take the diff centres out and check the ratios before ordering stuff from France.

i could be that the DIFFS have been changed in the past 25 or so years. So out they come.
graham
Just to wrap us this thread here is the latest on Dangel diffs.

The diffs are exclusive to Dangel and not interchangeable with any other Peugeot. They are 8x39 ratio. The front is different from the back.
Both diffs are LSD.
My front diff is OK.
My source of information and parts from Dangel has a reconditioned front diff. I might get it and put it in my parts department but he does not currently have a rear diff, so he is on the hunt for a good one.
in the meantime my car is OK to drive just a bit noisy from rear diff-not that it bothers me but best to replace it as soon as I can.
my Dangel man says it is impossible to satisfactorily re lap a Dangel diff and has supplied an explanation of why he says that and the Diff Lapping company in Brisbane have accepted his statement.
Thanks to everyone for their support.
Graham

Try a bottle or 2 of Nulon diff treatment in the meantime. It will shut it up and do no harm for less than $20. Ditto the appropriate ones for gearbox and engine.