RCZ rear badges.

207cc Sport

Fellow Frogger
I have noticed pics of a few RCZ's (seem to be GT manual), with the Peugeot chrome letters missing from the left rear. However the RCZ badge is still on the right rear.

Anyone know why?

Please don't say they forgot to put it on or it's been in a bingle.

I find it interesting.

Cheers.

67,916 was the official total production/sales data I was able to get from PSA's own records. So it's even more rare!

Hey Mike.

In 2015 (last runout in Oz), Lamborghini sold 84 cars in Oz, and Peugeot sold only 70 RCZ's.

And they are rare. I see one very seldom.

Cheers.

Why not from Mexico

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

The rubber will still be rubber on a 15 year old Japanese car, whereas in Mexico it'll be charcoal. And the paint will be dust. And it'll have been badly repainted after several fender benders.... Japanese cars are beautifully maintained and lots of Peugeots there are LHD. Plus they're cheap.

The rubber will still be rubber on a 15 year old Japanese car, whereas in Mexico it'll be charcoal. And the paint will be dust. And it'll have been badly repainted after several fender benders.... Japanese cars are beautifully maintained and lots of Peugeots there are LHD. Plus they're cheap.

Yeah I know was joking

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring

That was a good day apart from the hail damage [emoji106]

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE

Hey Mike, I love Vancouver. Great city, great people.

If you like NISSAN's like I do (I have owned a Nissan Pulsar (Sentra mechanicals) N14 SSS Australian Spec, with that gorgeous SR20DE engine.

attachment.php

SR20DE:
N14SSSOz Spec copy.jpg

Anyhow I digress, I hope you like this Aussie race from 1989.

I actually watched this race live on Channel 7 in 1989… I’ve always remembered five things about watching this race (and the 6-pack I drank during it also)…

1. That beautiful looking NISSAN Skyline HR31 GTS-R, with the magic Nissan RB20DET-R in-line 6 cylinder, wining the race. Those flames shooting out the left hand side. I have a pic of me standing next to it in Perth (Wanneroo Park/Barbagallo Raceway) 1989.

2. The last minute of the race, with Mike Raymond calling out, “George, Hang on to her!"

3. Peter Brock's amazing recovery from a corner 360 degree spin.

4. A Holden VL Commodore SS Group A SV (Walkinshaw), leading a round of the ATCC.

5. The miserable cold winter’s day at Winton, Victoria.

Bonus with Alan Moffat doing commentary.

Nissan's tour de force, three car assault…

Loved it and have always wanted to see it again somehow.

Cheers…

enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuk0Wz3Zg_E
and, watch at least the first eight minutes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rOoTwgRYs

Attachments

• N14 SSS.jpg
    N14 SSS.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 203