R8 Alloy Wheels

Ross

Fellow Frogger
I'm looking for a set of alloy wheels for my R8. They need to be either 13" or 14 " x 5.5" or 6" and lots of offset towards the outside to clear steering arms etc and of course 3 stud.
A UK manufacturer called Cosmic used to make 13" x 5.5" especially for R8/R10. Does anyone have some or know where there is some.
Any information would be great
Ross

Ross,

Neil Wheels in Sydney have made 3 piece/2 piece alloy wheels to suit the R8 in various sizes, but I don't know their contact details.

Regards,
Dave

Ross,
If you really want Cosmic mags I could probably get a set, but believe me they are worth a fortune these days. R12 Cosmics arn't worth much but he proper R8/10 mags you could almost name your own price. Why don't you speak to RENAULT 17 about buying blank mags and drilling your own holes.

David.

Thanks for the replies.
Does anyone know the contact details for Neale Wheels in Sydney?
David what do you mean "speak to RENAULT 17", is that a company?

Ross

Neale Wheels
30 Gould St South Strathfield 2136 NSW
Phone (02) 9642 1002
FAX (02) 9742 6942

Not sure of the country code from NZ, usually Sydney numbers have a +612 prefix from overseas (+ being the country access code from your end) instead of the (02) area code prefix for Sydney numbers.

If money is no object check out the R8 alloy wheels at www.mecaparts.com

Simon

Ross,

RENAULT 17 is the name use by one of the guys who posts on this message board (not to be confused with RENO 17). He lives in New Zealand and his brother works in a tyre place. His brother ordered some blank alloy wheels (no stud holes) and they drilled them to suit the Renault 17 stud pattern. Check out the members gallery to see his beautiful orange 17. The wheels look great.

Email me a davemcbean@yahoo.com.au, if you want his email address.

regards,
Dave