R25 Turbo Diesel

deja vu 25

Fellow Frogger
Hi Rob

I am wondering if you have some pics of your R25 Turbo Diesel that you could post on the forum or e-mail to me?

Being an R25 man I am curious as to its spec, engine and condition.

Thanks in advance

Luke

LukeCass:
Hi Rob

I am wondering if you have some pics of your R25 Turbo Diesel that you could post on the forum or e-mail to me?

Being an R25 man I am curious as to its spec, engine and condition.

Thanks in advance

Luke
This is one of Robbies better cars, of the 50 or so Renaults he owns, this is one of the few I'd love to own, you do know it's LHD. It's still a great car.

I knew Rob was in trouble but I didn't know he was selling off one of his children.

Robbies car are all bargains and he is the type of person who would sell a Renault at a loss if it was going to a good home rather than see it abused, if he offers any more cars I'd grab them.

David.

No, unfortunately he is nopt selling it. I actuall met him at the FCD here in ACT, and he mentioned it. He didn't have any pics at that point. Just curious. LHD - cool. He said a guy imported it and then died from a heart attack!!!
Do you know Dave what condition it is in? ie colour, interior etc?

Cheers

I saw it at the Hanging Rock classic car thingy in Febuary. Its pretty nice. Engine looks like it has a lot in common with the J series motor.
No A/C or trip computer, but it has the sunroof, and manual gearbox and the steering wheel on the right side.
Its metallic blue I think with a grey interior.

<small>[ 04 August 2003, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Haakon ]</small>

Is this "Robbie" the chap who lives in the outer east of Melbourne? If it is I would be very surprised if he would sell anything. I was after A 10S manifold a while ago and he said he had many but wouldn't sell me one. He is not my idea of a true enthusiast but fits into my definition of "collector". The only way to get anything off this type is wait for them to die and chase up the estate's executor who will usually be more than willing to "liquidate" the car or part you need.