R16 Register

still on/off Rob's trailer for various reasons - waiting for bonnet and front left mudguard to get back from the panelbeaters - the damage you see to the one in this pic is what I did to it taking it off the trailer at home - nearly cried, I did...
waiting for invoice from o/s for a radiator mount, getting close to final set-up for registration
bought (not really) a nice 10 recently, will post details and pix elsewhere on the forum

16ontrailer.jpgfinally.....here 'tis

Hi guys. I am looking to get red of my 16, if anyone is interested. I posted some details and pics of the car in this thread on July 29 2015. Have a look. I have had the car running ... but not for a while. It's not drivable due to brakes being locked on, and water is leaking from radiator. Generally it's a very original car without much rust at all. I stupidly bought some bits and pieces for it including brand new front discs, brake hoses, some service parts and filters. I was getting exciting. It amounted to nothing! Anyway, lovely old car. Hopefully good for a restoration or certainly parts. I'd like to get $300, but I need it gone so best offer wins. The car is in Bonnie Doon, 160km NE of Melbourne. I can be contacted on 0407834234. Thanks, Tom

hey Tom, definitely interested but I need to do some checking on how to get it to Brisbane - will get back to you asap, will even consider a road trip with a car trailer to get it here...sounds like Fun!
cheers
BP

Hi guys have alot of parts for sale , have put the link in the buy/sell thread , not sure on years of parts but just looking to get rid of it all