R12 (+wagon) parts free to good home

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I still have some R12 parts left, which will go to the bin if nobody wants them.

I have a good intake manifold, two good exhaust manifolds (different, not sure what engine no), some dizzy parts (caps, rotors, some new some useable s/h, two very good wagon rear lenses, a bunch of used driveshafts, a brand new in box fuel pump, and some other suspension and brake parts.

Ask and I will go through the boxes for you.

Happy to post at your expense.

I still have some R12 parts left, which will go to the bin if nobody wants them.

I have a good intake manifold, two good exhaust manifolds (different, not sure what engine no), some dizzy parts (caps, rotors, some new some useable s/h, two very good wagon rear lenses, a bunch of used driveshafts, a brand new in box fuel pump, and some other suspension and brake parts.

any chance of a R12 owners manual...not workshop manual

any chance of a R12 owners manual...not workshop manual

pm sent

Yes, I have two owner's manuals, covers are pretty faded and shabby but not missing pages.
great...i only need one owners manual please...i have a 1977 R12 wagon missing the owners handbook so great to get one....im at 138 roberts rd main ridge 3928...let me know cost and i can direct debit...cheers and thanks Andy Murray

Yep, sure they are. Glad somebody wants them. They're really good.

Come to think of it, I think I also have two downpipes too, one for manual, one for auto cars.

If the fuel pump is still available I would love it to put on my rebuild.

If it's already gone David M, I have one (new) in Heidelberg I won't be needing anymore.

#EDIT!

Ahh so checking my box of spares, turns out I left this in Sydney sorry :S

Last edited:
Well I managed to get through some of my crap in the garage and found the wagon tai lights and a pair of reversing lights but dogboy doesn't want them anymore so they're up for grabs. Tail lights are actually brand new, never used, compete with globe holder plates. Reverse lights are good, used to be on my wagon.

Don't despair everybody, I am slowly getting there with the other bits.