R12 (+wagon) parts free to good home

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
I still have some R12 parts left, which will go to the bin if nobody wants them.

I have a good intake manifold, two good exhaust manifolds (different, not sure what engine no), some dizzy parts (caps, rotors, some new some useable s/h, two very good wagon rear lenses, a bunch of used driveshafts, a brand new in box fuel pump, and some other suspension and brake parts.

Ask and I will go through the boxes for you.

Happy to post at your expense.

dogboy

1000+ Posts
I still have some R12 parts left, which will go to the bin if nobody wants them.

I have a good intake manifold, two good exhaust manifolds (different, not sure what engine no), some dizzy parts (caps, rotors, some new some useable s/h, two very good wagon rear lenses, a bunch of used driveshafts, a brand new in box fuel pump, and some other suspension and brake parts.

any chance of a R12 owners manual...not workshop manual

hulot

any chance of a R12 owners manual...not workshop manual

pm sent

dogboy

1000+ Posts
Yes, I have two owner's manuals, covers are pretty faded and shabby but not missing pages.
great...i only need one owners manual please...i have a 1977 R12 wagon missing the owners handbook so great to get one....im at 138 roberts rd main ridge 3928...let me know cost and i can direct debit...cheers and thanks Andy Murray

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
Yep, sure they are. Glad somebody wants them. They're really good.

Come to think of it, I think I also have two downpipes too, one for manual, one for auto cars.

David M

bowie

1000+ Posts
If it's already gone David M, I have one (new) in Heidelberg I won't be needing anymore.

#EDIT!

Ahh so checking my box of spares, turns out I left this in Sydney sorry :S

Last edited:

chodaboy

I would be interested in the driveshafts if they're still available, are also suitable for a Virage and are in Victoria?