Pugnut1 is no longer with us

gerry freed

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Sadly I have to report that Gerry Mullock died on Sunday after a long illness. He helped us generously in our move to Tasmania. I saw him only last week when he was again giving his time to help another Aussiefrogger.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a funeral service for Mr Gerald William (Gerry) Mullock to be held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 78 Montagu Bay Road, Montagu Bay on Thursday (December 8, 2016) commencing at 1.00pm. Following this service interment will take place at our Kingston Lawn Cemetery at approx 3.30pm. In lieu of flowers, donations to Multiple Myeloma c/- Myeloma Australia may be left at the service and graveside.

Last edited:
:(

Very sad news indeed. I had the pleasure of speaking with Gerry on a number of occasions, and have traded parts with him often.
Despite having never had the privilege of meeting him in the flesh, he certainly seemed like a true gentlemen who was always more than happy to help out.

Sorry to hear that Gerry has gone. He stayed with Carolyn or I on a couple of visits to Canberra a few years ago. He also rescued us with a new main leaf when Carolyn broke one in her 203 on one of our tours of Tas.
Rest peacefully Mate.
FLASH

Sad news when anyone dies, but especially when someone who has been a very helpful person. He offered advice willingly and I personally found his advice at a level that I could understand.
Gerry will be missed on these forums.

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Gerry will be sadly missed. He has been a great help to many of us in the French Car Club of Tasmania and the Peugeot Car Club before that. A passionate Peugeot owner, driver, restorer, repairer, Aussiefrogs poster - his knowledge of the marque was extensive and freely given.

Gerry was instrumental in building what has evolved to be the French Car Club of Tasmania and helped to organise many club events.

Rest in Peace Gerry from all your FCCT friends.

Gerry will be truly missed by many. I certainly recall many times we met over the years since we first met and my sicere condolences go out to his family. Sadly the tyranny of distance means I cannot attend his funeral.

Oh no, not another one. We never met, and it's probably 4 or 5 years since we last corresponded and exchanged 505 parts. He was always very helpful and came across as a true gentleman. I had no idea that he was ill. My condolences to his family and friends.
Rest in peace, Gerry.