Pug Parts CD and Haynes Manual

parry

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi all,

IF you would like the full pug parts CDs and Haynes manuals for a 205, 405 and BX then here is an ftp site that is open now to download the lot.

pugpartscd.no-ip.com
l: 205GTi p: drivers
port 21

Enjoy

Does anyone have ftp software available to download them?

I'd really like the 205 stuff..... cry

Darren

Dowmload cute ftp, you can get it from <a href="http://www.tucows.com" target="_blank">www.tucows.com</a>

Or wait until I have downloaded them and I can burn you a copy, I can also put it om Kazza for download.

Or you can paste <a href="ftp://205gti:drivers@pugpartscd.no-ip.com/" target="_blank">ftp://205gti:drivers@pugpartscd.no-ip.com/</a> into any windows address bar, then drag and drop files into a local folder.

I would if I could get on.

Everyone else GET OFF so I can get on there. moon roll_lau

Here is another FTP for your pleasure

Mine's still up too.

IP: 80.202.28.113
l: 205GTi
p: drivers

I have a maximum of 3 connections so that's maybe the reason that somebody has trouble connecting.
Anyway you should download the
- PugParts1.rar
- PugParts2.rar
files and not the two in the iso directory because the iso ones are 4 times bigger and takes much more time to dl.

Hey Parry, the PugParts cd is awsome!!
Thanks for sharing it, if anyone in Melbourne is having trouble downloading it then mail me and i can burn a copy of the CD.
I live in Melbourne and Adelaide, bit of a pain, never know where i am sometimes.
One question, when you burn it to CD it autoloads, works great, has all the pug parts, but i can't find the haynes manuals. Where are they? I can only find the Parts lists.
Cheers
Adrian Colman

The 306 is covered in the parts CDs not absolutely sure if it includes the N5

I can Burn you a copy if you like! I have it on CD..
I am staying in Belgrave Vic at the moment, so you would have to come and get it..

Mail me..
Cheers
Adrian Colman :) :)