pug mehanics in western brisvegas

sammyf

Fellow Frogger
G'day. I have done a bit of a search on the forum for quality pug mechanics in brisbane and have uncovered peugeot tech and peugeot spares. Unfortunately they are both on the other side of town for me. I was just curious whether there was good pug mechanic in the western suburbs before I go travelling across town. Thnx ;)

Hi,

Sorry, can't help you with a mechanic in Western Brisbane, but can recommend Euroserve in Ross St, Newstead - I have been extremely happy with them. Bus stops to the city are just near there if you need to get to work, too. Just thought I'd let you know as I had trouble getting in when I contacted Peugeot tech - they seem to be very busy.

Good luck,

penelope

I will second in support of EuroServe.

Good people, good service, prices are a little steep but they do fine work.

shobbz

Shobbz said:
I will second in support of EuroServe.

Good people, good service, prices are a little steep but they do fine work.

shobbz
Make that three. For newer pugs that don't like City Peugeot try Trivett.

Got to try Stuart at Peugeot Tech in Northgate. He is excellent on all models new or old

HI,

I know there is a place at taringa that does pugs but I don't know them too well i would go across to peugeotech the best in town.

Cheers nick

briz205 said:
HI,

I know there is a place at taringa that does pugs but I don't know them too well i would go across to peugeotech the best in town.

Cheers nick

Thanks nick. I think the place you are talking about is Trivett Auto. A mate of mine had his VW serviced there not long ago and he was really happy with them. But I'm a bit loathe to leave my 205 Gti with them if I don't know the form they have with them.

sammyf said:
Thanks nick. I think the place you are talking about is Trivett Auto. A mate of mine had his VW serviced there not long ago and he was really happy with them. But I'm a bit loathe to leave my 205 Gti with them if I don't know the form they have with them.
Euroserve at Newstead would probably be a better bet for a 205. I can't imagine any Trivett mechanic being familar with one, but hey give them a ring. It pays to let your fingers do the walking.

405T16 said:
Got to try Stuart at Peugeot Tech in Northgate. He is excellent on all models new or old

Stuart is an excellent pug mech, he services our 4 pugs 406, 405, and 2 x306

Would recommend him to anyone.
Tom

Speaking of which, the S16 goes in to Peugeotech tomorrow for a few days to get the heater core fixed as well as a few other things. In the meantime, I'm teeing up another test drive of the GTi 180. :roflmao:

Rich

Zen said:
Speaking of which, the S16 goes in to Peugeotech tomorrow for a few days to get the heater core fixed as well as a few other things. In the meantime, I'm teeing up another test drive of the GTi 180. :roflmao:

Rich
Rich, which dealer are going too for the test drive? I drove one at Toowoomba and another at Lismore back in January.