pug mechanics in melbourne

jumpin_pug

Fellow Frogger
my car is just about up for a service and a tune...so i'm taking suggestions for reputable peugeot mechanics in melbourne's eastern suburbs or thereabouts...I recall someone mentioning AutoParis in Box Hill? Anyway...I'm taking suggestions and past experiences.

Cheers

I bought my car from Alpine Affaire in Ringwood. I live in Brisbane and they were more than helpful getting the car prepared and shipped north. Since I bought it I have called Colin a few times with questions and he has always been helpful. Obviously I haven't had any work done by them since taking ownership but if attitude counts for anything these guys are great. :dance:

The usual suspects …

I can certainly recommend AutoParis in Box Hill. They know what they are talking about and are reasonably priced. I have just had some work done there and was very happy.

You also would not go far wrong with Alpine Affaire in Ringwood, but as I have not been there, I can’t speak from personal experience. However, I have heard good things about them.

I have also heard good reports about Warridale Motors, on Riversdale Road in Surrey Hills; Bob Watson in Mont Albert and Hawthorn; and Justin Fisher in Whitehorse Road, Balwyn.

Good luck,
Daniel

jumpin_pug said:
my car is just about up for a service and a tune...so i'm taking suggestions for reputable peugeot mechanics in melbourne's eastern suburbs or thereabouts...I recall someone mentioning AutoParis in Box Hill? Anyway...I'm taking suggestions and past experiences.

Cheers

:confused:
:spanner: :spanner: :spanner: Go with Auto Paris for sure, I've had work done at Alpine Affaire, and Fisher automotive and I've always felt at home with Danny and Paul at Auto Paris. On top of that, well priced :2cents: and good work. :D

cheers :peugeot:

What's with you guys :confused:

How come no-one has mentioned French Connection yet ?? I would have thought Dave Cavanagh would be one of the first poeple mentioned :clown:

That reminds me, must whip the Xantia sphere's off tonight, to get down to him tomorrow.

seeya,
Shane L.

DoubleChevron said:
What's with you guys :confused:

How come no-one has mentioned French Connection yet ?? I would have thought Dave Cavanagh would be one of the first poeple mentioned :clown:

That reminds me, must whip the Xantia sphere's off tonight, to get down to him tomorrow.

seeya,
Shane L.

:citroen:
Nothing wrong with French Connection, only that Jumpin' Pug asked for repairers in the eastern suburbs.
:peugeot:

Alpine Affaire in Ringwood have been very helpful to me over the years. I would not hesitate in recommending them.

Jarrod