pug help in Adelaide

apitiser

Fellow Frogger
Hi everyone,

On Saturday morning I'm flying into Adelaide from Melbourne to pick up a 93 205si. It has a radiator leak and I will be taking a replacement one with me but I'm in need on a bit of space to work on the car because I think the forecast is for rain. I will have the tools but I need a driveway or some space for about an hour so I can swap the rad over.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask so if not the admin can delete this.

Find the nearest mall/Bunnings/similar with underground parking.

You might be lucky and find a power outlet as well if you need one.

Do you intend to drive it home?

Well, it's a good plan B if all else fails but perhaps be prepared to have all tools you might need on hand and easy walking access to a part shop nearby in case something else is needed. Also a good place to leave the car overnight if things take longer than expected.

Also, makes it obvious you have to have some light source with you.

One word of (obvious as well) advice if you want to drive it back, make sure your headlights (and generally speaking all other lights, but especially headlights) work reliably before setting off. It's easy to overlook this given that you are focused on the cooling system.

And check your oil.

And bring lots of duct tape.

Let us know what happens.

PS. Check your wipers work too.

Last edited:
I think all the light on the car work except the reverse lights. It’s what I have been told but will double check once there along with oil and everything else. I’ll post a few photos of the car and let you know how it goes once I’m there