Pug 407 release date?

G4ME

Fellow Frogger
Does anyone have any idea of the 407 release date here in Aus? Has anyone heard any rumours?

I've no idea about the release date in the Land of Wonder, The Land Down Under...but the 407 is reportedly being premiered at the Frankfurt IAA car show in early September this year.

A friend of mine will be there and maybe I could have him ask the Peugeot guys about AUS release date (he has a Press Pass). Oh, and the CDN release date, if there will ever be one for ANY Peugeot again...

Thanks for the info. Given French cars history of being late I needn't worry about the 406 being superseded next month if I buy one.
Thanks again.

G4ME:
Thanks for the info. Given French cars history of being late I needn't worry about the 406 being superseded next month if I buy one.
Thanks again.
if the 307 is anything to go by then grab a 406
peugeot have seemed to have lost the plot with the 07 series

G4ME said:
Does anyone have any idea of the 407 release date here in Aus? Has anyone heard any rumours?
Sime Darby are aiming for October, this would coinside with the Sydney Motor Show. Although the 407SW won't be here until 2005.

The 407 goes on sale in April in Europe. It has just had its release at the Geneve Motor Show. A fellow Frogger has posted some photos from the show here:
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/peugeot-407/lst?.dir=/Geneva+Motor+Show