PRV engine gasket sets

ThanosK

Fellow Frogger
Does anyone have a source for PRV engine gasket sets, 2.84 and 3.0 liter?

I am also after a flywheel, complete or just the ring gear.

Thanks in advance,

Thanos

I used 3.0 PRV head gaskets (ZPJ) in 2.8 PRV (ZN3J) and the 2.8 Engine works very well with the gaskets. The brand was Corteco. I bought them here in Nigeria though, like in 2016.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

I used 3.0 PRV head gaskets (ZPJ) in 2.8 PRV (ZN3J) and the 2.8 Engine works very well with the gaskets. The brand was Corteco. I bought them here in Nigeria though, like in 2016.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

Thank you, Ikenna. Does the 3.0 engine have the same piston diameter as the 2.8? Or else the head gaskets won't fit.

The ring gear on the auto drive plate is the same as on a manual flywheel . I had a damaged ring gear and swaped it with an auto one .
The 3.0 L has a larger bore then a 2850 cc motor .

No, the 3.0 piston and sleeve diameters are wider, but the gaskets still sit on the sleeves. The 2.8 gasket won't work on the 3.0 Engine though.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Give Lewin a try for that stuff Thanos. Are you able to phone Australia during our working hours? If so you can get him on 07 33534448.
If you can't do that send me a PM with your email address and I'll enquire for you. He seems to have access to most things for most Peugeots.
Cheers,
Dan

Give Lewin a try for that stuff Thanos. Are you able to phone Australia during our working hours? If so you can get him on 07 33534448.
If you can't do that send me a PM with your email address and I'll enquire for you. He seems to have access to most things for most Peugeots.
Cheers,
Dan

Thank you, Dan, I will give him a call.