For Sale Price drop - Citroen DS23 Pallas 5 speed Carbie leather For Sale Melbourne

jonf

Fellow Frogger
Reluctantly but needing space I have made the hard call and decided to sell my DS23. 1975, 5 speed, carburettor, bronze with black vinyl roof [original] and tan leather seats. I have just done the hydraulic pump [ D Gries] and the steering rack [ Pleaides] all finished off at Paris Motors. The car is better described and photographed on Carsales. Was going to get it detailed and get the scratches and bumps touched up but I do not have the time and the next custodian can decide what they want to do... if you want it perfect you can go down that path or just drive and enjoy. New battery fitted last week. Has an electric fuel pump activated by a dash mounted toggle switch that makes for instant starting every time. Modern radio in dash on passengers side. Otherwise standard. No rust. Towbar removed but comes with car. Plenty of spares available at negotiated prices with buyer. Drives well. Club plates - so not transferable.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/citroen/ds-23/victoria-state/melbourne-region/

Was $47,500......... now price dropped to $42,500.....now $39,500!

Last edited: