Power windows issue

leverward

Tadpole
Wonder if anyone can help with my 2002 307. While driving in the rain today my 2 front and one rear windows opened by themselves. No none of them will close. Fuse is good. Getting very cold and wet driving. Thanks

If you have a remote try using it to close the windows have you tried all switches

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Unfortunately remote didn’t do it or any switches. It’s funny cause one rear works fine with remote and drivers and door switch. One rear went up and down while driving by itself. Front to won’t go up

Will be the driver's door switch which needs to be cleaned and possibly all the others.

You could also try the battery disconnect for 20mins reconnect wait 3 mins and make sure the key re sync which is just put key into accessory turn off try the remote locks and unlocks the doors. Then try windows button opens and closes the windows.

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

There was a bsi update for this years ago (over 10) but it was all windows when locked as Dimi said a bsi reset failing that forcing the window position to clear with diagbox or at worse a drivers door module

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

I removed and pulled apart the switch on the drivers door. Cleaned the board, now everything works. You guys are legends. Thanks for your help