Post your 504 here!

My 88 504 Pick Up. My daily runner but dont use slide on camper now....was a great unit and the 504 handled it no problems. The Stag camper, NZ made all fibre glass was designed for Holden & Ford utes which had to have heavier springs and some had air shocks. 504 just took it in its stride & was a lot of fun at the time.
Hi. Do you still have the Stag camper?

Just swapped the clock with tach. Took quite sometime to get wiring right...
20230210_210422.jpg

Just reminded me that Argentina had a special Sport cluster in a 504. Wish I had a picture as I would love to replicate it....Lost in The Go Daddy meltdown/belly up 'sigh'.
:drink:
Brendan.

my 82 Familiale. Purchased from a gentleman in SA, kept in SA until 2 years ago. Runs nicely but soon the rust issues need to tackled and it could do with some surface rust attention in the lower engine bay frame and wheel arches. I have only replaced the exhaust and lights stalk so far.
I swapped the trapezoidal headlamps in but changed when I had to replace the light/washer switch, also the trapezoidals point the wrong way, ie oncoming traffic! Nice daily driver that keeps up with the traffic but I drive it fairly gently. I love it, great cars.

Attachments

• C3FEA973-CBD8-4E43-AEDF-ED70529B855D.jpeg
    C3FEA973-CBD8-4E43-AEDF-ED70529B855D.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited: