Pictures on the new format. How to see them !

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi :)
I have recently put some largish pictures on the forum in the Toad Pond. I noticed that they were there initially but over the day they were slowly reverting to a number reference. Hmm I had seen those on other threads and could not get them to show. But playing with mine I see that you can right click on the number and you get a menu on what to do with the pictures; 1 load picture 2 save picture 3---etc :cool:
Possibly you all knew all that before this luddite noticed o_O
Now that I look again the pictures are showing so perhaps it only happens when the connection is busy.
Jaahn

Last edited:
Hi :)
I have recently put some largish pictures on the forum in the Toad Pond. I noticed that they were there initially but over the day they were slowly reverting to a number reference. Hmm I had seen those on other threads and could not get them to show. But playing with mine I see that you can right click on the number and you get a menu on what to do with the pictures; 1 load picture 2 save picture 3---etc :cool:
Possibly you all knew all that before this luddite noticed o_O
Now that I look again the pictures are showing so perhaps it only happens when the connection is busy.
Jaahn
A quick refresh works on Android... but yeahh pics have been displaying at their own leisure...
My laptop hasn't had any issues...

Cheers

Dino