Peuogeotcare .......THE BEST MECHS IN BRIS

noomies

Fellow Frogger
Just want to let you all know that as far as my family is concerned Bob and the rest of his Mechs at PEUGEOTCARE in WOOLOONGABBA are the finest Pug mechs in the Brisbane area. We have never once had a problem, and they take the time to fully explain everything they do.....nothing is to much trouble for them, they love their Pugs and they know them inside and out.....

I find Bob...generally the only fella I bail up there, really good to discuss issues with.

I had them replace 2 engine mounts the other week, they said 2 mounts need to be replaced but could only get one in this week. They ordered the RH one only to install it and have the mounting screw snap. They rang back the parts place to get the a replacement, only to have it delivered and it was the LH one. SO they had to put it all back together again for me to take for the weekend...no charge for all that. Bob even took me for a drive to make sure all was right before I took it.

The following monday it went back in and had it all fixed up with another drive at the end. Only 2 1/2 hours labor at $66/hr for all that.

Now it seems my inner CV's are shot. Bob took it for another drive at about 6.30 at night to diagnose the problem.

So far they have solved every problem I have had with my car..not that there has been many.

Whilst on the topic of good pug mechs in brisbane, i'll put in a good word for Euroserve at newstead. Rod and ian really know thier stuff when it come to these sometimes painfully temperamental, muched loved cars

nomad:
Whilst on the topic of good pug mechs in brisbane, i'll put in a good word for Euroserve at newstead. Rod and ian really know thier stuff when it come to these sometimes painfully temperamental, muched loved cars
Gotta second and third that :) :D :)

Ian and Rod should know their stuff, both ex Maxim Motors.

Cheers
Chris

Stewart at PEUGEOTECH.
i've been through a few mechanics, and peugeotech would have to be the best by far! :D

however peugeotcare is good as well. wink

Cheers
Felix