Peugeot Wreckers Phone Numbers

VIC wreckers on the east side getting scarce:

Pugwreck - closed for personal reasons, hopefully they open again at some stage
Peugparts Mornington - numbers disconnected
Caravalle Imports - Closed/relocated?? I went there, the factory was empty with a realestate board out front
Europarts - they told me they do not support 205 at all, no parts only newer Peugeot models
BM Spares - Dandenong - Only some newer Peugeot parts no support for 205 anymore

EAI European Auto Imports - were very helpful and cost effective on some of my 205 parts - all items sea freight to keep costs down so expect a wait time on any orders or out of stock items.

French Connection 9338 8191, King St Airport West - these guys were very helpful over the phone, I'll definitely be using them.

Peugeot Wreckers in Keilor East - left message

Last edited:
Big nudge for Atwins in western Sydney; newish pieces required, no problem to supply and barely $10 more than if I'd gone to Nick-a-Part. I always like buying there.

Just had an unusual experience. Tried to buy an electric power steering pump for a C4 from BM spares in Melbourne. I've been dealing with them for years, including a couple of engines in the past, and several 307 electric power steering pumps over recent months. I work from home and deliveries have never been a problem.

Today they told me that there is a company policy not send parts to a residential addresses, not under any circumstances, full stop. Nor will they arrange for the consignment to be held at the depot for collection. They will only sent to 'commercial' premises.

I also found their tough luck, take it or leave it attitude offensive. If you want to avoid an unpleasant experience best give them a miss.

Just had an unusual experience. Tried to buy an electric power steering pump for a C4 from BM spares in Melbourne. I've been dealing with them for years, including a couple of engines in the past, and several 307 electric power steering pumps over recent months. I work from home and deliveries have never been a problem.

Today they told me that there is a company policy not send parts to a residential addresses, not under any circumstances, full stop. Nor will they arrange for the consignment to be held at the depot for collection. They will only sent to 'commercial' premises.

I also found their tough luck, take it or leave it attitude offensive. If you want to avoid an unpleasant experience best give them a miss.

We've got some. Give us a call.

Be good if you could add Peugeot Wrecker at Lowood to your list
25 Lowood Hills Rod Lowood or 0402 103644
Large stock Peugeot 206, 206cc, 307, 307cc, 308, 308cc, 407, 607 Parts
Over 50 Peugeots being Wrecked

I've also found some Peugeot wreckers below is the list:

Swift cash for cars located: 11/973 Fairfield Road,
Yeerongpilly QLD 4105. - 0474 709 200

Origin cash for cars located: 5/121 woodstock street, Mayfield NSW 2304 (They buy Peugeot and also sell parts)

Maybe everyone should keep adding any Peugeot wreckers they know to make a great list.

Last edited:
The 3 main SELF serve wreckers in Melbourne often seem to have cars. They are much cheaper than the wreckers, but you need to remove parts yourself. AL4 gear box was $115 at pickapart 30 day warranty etc .......

Renwreck at Maddington has closed up some time back, more's the pity. Not enough French Car enthusiasts in WA so Laurie just did not have enough work and has taken a FIFO job.

Caravelle Imports is now Welch Euro Auto Parts.
It must re-direct the 98909061 number to 94158787.

I don't think they would have much. I bought some things from a business on line that had Welch and Caravelle stickers underneath the seller's ones. Obviously Welch disposed of a lot of stuff.

I don't think they would have much. I bought some things from a business on line that had Welch and Caravelle stickers underneath the seller's ones. Obviously Welch disposed of a lot of stuff.
Was That Run AUTO parts, Graham?

It's been a few years - is there a wrecker for Peugeot 306 cab's in Sydney? NSW?

I'm looking for 2 front seats. pref black leather.