Peugeot Service Box

Roland

Fellow Frogger
Hello All,

The Peugeot Service Box web site has always worked for me in the past but now is giving me a problem:

After putting in the user name and correct password I get this response:-

SERVICE.JPG

Has anyone seen this before and can help with a solution.

I do have the language set correctly to English(Australian) as I have always had!

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate with Google Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Thanks

Roland

:confused:

I can still log in, I am using Firefox on Windows 10, and I set the language as English (Australian).

The only way to really know is take a look at the browser source code that produced the response in your image. It might be looking at your log in particulars (proxy, VPN, User Agent, etc).

also clear browser cache if using IE, good house cleaning. Using Chrome pls ignore.

Hello all,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I cleared the cache and cookies but still had no success.

I tried on 3 different computers but was still unable to log in.

I even set up a new account and that didn't work either.

So I eventually I sent an email to servicebox-contact@mpsa.com as was indicated when I had the problem and a couple of days later they replied with:-

Dear Sir,

We update your account.
Please connect.

Best regards,
Service Box.

So the problem is solved and now I can log in again.
As to why it happened - I don't know, but it was on their server not my local machine here!

Cheers
Roland
:banana:

So I eventually I sent an email to servicebox-contact@mpsa.com as was indicated when I had the problem and a couple of days later they replied with:-

Dear Sir,

We update your account.
Please connect.

Best regards,
Service Box.

So the problem is solved and now I can log in again.
As to why it happened - I don't know, but it was on their server not my local machine here!

Cheers
Roland
:banana:

Maybe they didn't think your name was French enough..

Couldn't be more French than Roland. Or perhaps more Frankish.

Service Box is fantastic. I can find the exact part number, recognise if the part is a 'RP' revised part and order without confusion. Better than saying I want a 'dohicky' or a 'thingamebob' or a 'whatsitsname'. I use Apple High Sierra.