PEUGEOT REPLACEMENT PANELS

It is not all that often that a business can be recommended but in this case I have no reluctance. I have just received a battery support panel and sill closing ends from Pascal Duplant for my 203C. The quality is excellent , the y were packed in a wooden box and were delivered in just over a week. He even sent a photo before sending to ensure the bits were correct. His business is "PEUGEOT SERVICE DE PRESSE".

Norm

Dano

1000+ Posts
It is not all that often that a business can be recommended but in this case I have no reluctance. I have just received a battery support panel and sill closing ends from Pascal Duplant for my 203C. The quality is excellent , the y were packed in a wooden box and were delivered in just over a week. He even sent a photo before sending to ensure the bits were correct. His business is "PEUGEOT SERVICE DE PRESSE".

Norm
Norm,

Totally agree with you . Pascal's service and quality are well worth the money.

Cheers,

Dano

Reactions: 203

seasink

1000+ Posts
14 RUE DE LA BARRE VERNEUIL (51700). Established in 2017 as a cutting and stamping enterprise. It's a blank garage wall from the residential street, with a door in it. A house is behind. I cannot find a current website. There was an online catalogue on amoureux203-403.com but no more. Email pspresse@outlook.fr

Last edited:
Reactions: 203

Dano

1000+ Posts
The following is Pascal's email address, which we used to communicate with each other when I purchased the complete underbody panel set.

Pascal DUPLANT - PSPresse@outlook.fr

Found his communication and assistance to be outstanding.

1637840975601.png

Last edited: