Peugeot Planet

Jors

Tadpole
Hey guys!
Anyone with PP2000 in the Gold Coast area??
I want to run some scans, but am not familiar with the software, would appreciate some help if possible,so i can decide if i should buy my own PP2000 set..
I have two peugeot 307's 2.0HDI 2007 that i want to fix up, one with some idle trouble and one with leaking injectors.
Both need a BSI reset and i just need to know how to work them!!
I have diagbox, but don't know what to do with it and dont have the cables yet

Greetings, J

G'day to you 2 tadpoles ...
You're in the right place
happy french motoring

ed

BSI reset is easy (just google it) without Diagbox etc. I did it to my 307 2007 2.0Hdi just the other day.

I too, am looking for the right cables - where have you been looking?

I am a tab confused. Nearly all the cables I look at, including on eBay, there is usually a statement like

" but it can not work good with Peugeot 307 after 2004 year " .

So, can you identify a cable that will certainly work on 3/07 2.0HDi ?

Did you manage to
do the BSI reset?

Re Brodie: I have not seen the "" but it can not work good with Peugeot 307 after 2004 year " .,

I looked at the Lexa3 Full chip cable with PP2000 V8.something...they all seem to sell the same thing...

Did the reset, but that didnt do anything for me.

So what do you ppl use this days? PP2000 with xp , or some plug in tools for quick diagnostic, or blue tooth plugs and iphones/ipads/laptops/samsungs? What is “Lexia” 3 and full chip cable? I am asking as for 10 years of peugeot driving always wanted to have one of this tools but every tool is not good because of this or that.... very confused. At the moment I am proud owner of 2012 508 2.0 and engine light on. Blown intercooler hose( dont ask me how ) even it is repaired engine light is on. Well, it is time to get the tool. Which one?
Cheers

So what do you ppl use this days? PP2000 with xp , or some plug in tools for quick diagnostic, or blue tooth plugs and iphones/ipads/laptops/samsungs? What is “Lexia” 3 and full chip cable? What is icarsoft i970. I am asking as for 10 years of peugeot driving always wanted to have one of this tools but every tool is not good because of this or that.... very confused. At the moment I am proud owner of 2012 508 2.0 and engine light on. Blown intercooler hose( dont ask me how ) even it is repaired engine light is on. Well, it is time to get the tool. Which one?
Cheers