PEUGEOT multi-grips . . .

I also have a number of Dowidat tools my Dad bought in the 70's. I remember thinking the brand name sounds like something a cricketer with a bad cold would yell out.

H,

These are currently on eBay Australia. Buy now $69.50 plus postage.

Are we being stalked or is someone here just emptying their tool box?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Peugeot...983260?hash=item1a77cba05c:g:~zkAAOSw0IBcgv7Z

Cheers

Dano

s-l1600.jpg

I am the stalker

20 % discount for AF members

Speaking of French tools (no, not the yellow vests) the company called Facom has an interesting pronunciation.

Whilst we tend to say "Fay-com", in French it is more like "f*ck'em".

Quite.

Those multi grips are the same as the set that came with my dad's 403B in 1961. As Russell mentioned they were a fairly comprehensive little kit...and the grips and spanners were forged but not plated... decent quality. I still have most tools...the tube plug spanner's soft metal 'rounded the flats' and became useless. The screwdriver had the metal shaft going right through the wooden handle and the blade had an excellent edge for locking front wheel hub nuts.
The contemporary Holden FB/ EK got nothing like the pug tool kit back then.

John

I'm looking for a genuine Peugeot toolkit phillips head screwdriver to complete the kit for my 203 wagon. Can you help?

Sorry Our kit only had the straight screwdriver, didn't include a phillips head.

Sold to the USA no less :) on eBay for $66