Peugeot mechanic in Launceston

Greetings.
For general servicing, I've been using Gold Star Auto for my 508 GT and Skoda Superb for the last two years. Always thorough and precise.
I haven't required any diagnostic or major work on either car (I find forums like aussiefrogs better for initial diagnosis) but wouldn't hesitate should the need arise.

Greetings.
For general servicing, I've been using Gold Star Auto for my 508 GT and Skoda Superb for the last two years. Always thorough and precise.
I haven't required any diagnostic or major work on either car (I find forums like aussiefrogs better for initial diagnosis) but wouldn't hesitate should the need arise.
My daughter in Launceston had her Megane serviced at Gold Star and was very satisfied with what they did and what they charged to remove a faulty part and fit the new radiator coolant reservoir recently.

Ken

I live in Propect on the other side but I will check the garage next time a service is due.

I am sending a 407 HDi wagon to my Grandson in Launceston for his first car and would appreciate information about any Peugeot minded mechanic in or near Launceston. Thanks.
SMT in Sheffield are recognised as serious experts on PSA vehicles for this part of Tasmania if you want something more than an oil change. They may also have spares for older cars like the 407 from their collection of non runners.