Peugeot 505 Turbo

I wonder what happened to Binky and his N9TE 504 project. I bought a 504 off him for parts years ago, probably around the time of this thread. I saw the 504 that he was working on, I think the turbo engine was in the engine bay, but I can't be sure. I think he had restored the body, or was it just the engine bay? I do remember fresh paint.

That N9TE engine and gearbox changed hands a number of times back in the day, each person had a dream and then reality bit, and the bits were sold on to another dreamer!

Ah well.

It would be great to have a hub thread with links to all the 505 resto projects ... they are a bit hard to find... not the most popular car but are great nonetheless

I think I spoke to him at a Peugeot club meeting a couple of months ago in Melbourne. Mentioned the turbo parts, and I think said he still had them, but wouldn't want to be certain.

I wonder what happened to Binky and his N9TE 504 project. I bought a 504 off him for parts years ago, probably around the time of this thread. I saw the 504 that he was working on, I think the turbo engine was in the engine bay, but I can't be sure. I think he had restored the body, or was it just the engine bay? I do remember fresh paint.

That N9TE engine and gearbox changed hands a number of times back in the day, each person had a dream and then reality bit, and the bits were sold on to another dreamer!

try this guy Brian Holm Plainfield Vt .wwwpeugeotholm.com/ , I beleive he bought up all the parts when Peugeot bailed from the U.S.A ,he also sells used cars, i did a search on here someone bought a crate motor off him .,PUGS

try this guy Brian Holm Plainfield Vt .wwwpeugeotholm.com/ , I beleive he bought up all the parts when Peugeot bailed from the U.S.A ,he also sells used cars, i did a search on here someone bought a crate motor off him .,PUGS

www.peugeotholm.com comes up with "check back later ... site to be updated" message :(