Peugeot 504 GL 2.0 1972

sirkatov

Tadpole
Hello! My grandfather left me this amazing car and now i want to fix it. It has a problem with the carburetor, and I am trying to find the same online, but it is hard... so this is everything I know about the car: It is a Peugeot 504 GL Saloon 2.0 1972 gasoline with manual shifts. 1971cc , I think the engine is a XN14, but I am not 100% sure. The car is with a Solex double barrel carburetor and it is with oil bath filter, not like the others with the cylindrical foam air filters. I think this is because it was bought from Algeria and they used this type of filters due to the sands in the air there. On the carburetor I found a number EIE 70774. I have two of those carburetors, but they are both broken in the same place...So ideally i want to find the samo double barrel carburetor, so I don't have to make modifications on the car. If you have suggestions, I'm open to any advice. I will attach a photo of the carburetor, if anyone wants to see something specific, I can go and take some photos of the car. Thank you!!

https://we.tl/t-OlQV1kgkiQ - carburetor images