Peugeot 407 No Low Beam???

glenough

Fellow Frogger
Today I changed over my headlight globes to Osram globes as suggested on another post. I have managed to do it despite having big hands The problem is I now have no low beam on the drivers side I cant see a broken wire and wonder if the computer needs to be reset??

The fuse seems fine??

Agree with Col - there's no computer setting involved - it's got to be a physical problem. Did you get the plug on correctly? If so, and the globe is OK, then check the plug - maybe there's a bad connection.

Cheers

Alec

Check the earth connection hasn't been dislodged when you changed the globes . It is a small push on quick connect out of the way onto the light housing . Mine gave me some grief , not a great design . Hope this helps . Keith

Osram bulbs, which ones, I too have a 407 with headlight improvement required.

I have put new earth cables at both front lights and both rear light clusters. Unfortunately, I still blow a H1 bulb in my 407 sedan every 3 months ad it has done so since I bought the car. I just live with it. The lights are that bad, having a little less with a blown bulb is barely noticeable anyway.