For Sale Peugeot 406 ST manual

camchop

Tadpole
1997 manual ST for sale - unregistered.
I am the second owner and bought it when it was about 5 years old.
Its currently registered and is a daily driver but its an old car and needs work and as much as I would love to see it live on, it is better as your project not mine.
It still drives great, the engine works a charm and the body is rust free and straight with only a little bit of hangar rash (including a ding on the roof due forgetting there was a bike on the roof when trying to reverse into carport - oops), will include the roof and bike rack and newish Sony stereo and new speakers for the right price.
The bad - the lion on the boot is missing, the interior is getting a bit tired (see photos), suspension bushes seem to be flogged out, rear engine mount needs replacement, stone chip to windscreen, 5th gear packed it in about 8 years ago, some knucklehead in the past ripped off the diagnostics plug, aircon needs a regas and if I were buying it I'd do the belts and water pump as well.
OR you could use it for spares...
Anyway, I've put couple of photos up to give you an idea. Feel free to msg with your contact details and I will be in touch. Car is in Brisbane.
There don't seem to be many of these around anymore which is a shame - I reckon they are set up to handle our roads extremely well and often think it drives much better than cars much more expensive and younger than it.
Asking $1000.00 ono but really just would love to see it go to a good home rather than the wrecker.
Feel free to call / text me on 0410 530 969 - please reference the aussiefrogs page if you do.
Cheers and thanks for looking
Cam

Attachments

• lion rampant (2).jpg
    lion rampant (2).jpg
    270 KB · Views: 117
  • nice arse (2).jpg
    nice arse (2).jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 101
  • right side (2)_LI.jpg
    right side (2)_LI.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 107