Peugeot 403 and 404 Workshop manuals

GRTURNER

Tadpole
Hi
wanting to know what to do with my late husbands collection of workshop manuals and one big book that has many pages of diagrams. Thanks in advance Christine Turner.

An Aussiefrogger may be interested but the Peugeot Car Club of Queensland may also.

Dear Christine

I would be interested if local club not - it would be easier for you to move them on locally, but I do not have a full workshop manual for 404 and would be happy to buy and pay postage for anything going after any locals have had their pick

I am in Olinda ( Victoria )

PM me through AF or use my normal email ( watkina@mac.com ) , either would work

Best Wishes

Andrew

Hi
wanting to know what to do with my late husbands collection of workshop manuals and one big book that has many pages of diagrams. Thanks in advance Christine Turner.

Dear Christine

I would be interested if local club not - it would be easier for you to move them on locally, but I do not have a full workshop manual for 404 and would be happy to buy and pay postage for anything going after any locals have had their pick

I am in Olinda ( Victoria )

PM me through AF or use my normal email ( watkina@mac.com ) , either would work

Best Wishes

Andrew

Hi Christine,

Like Andrew, if the local club is not interested, I would be interested in the Pug 403 manual and happy to pay what you think is reasonable plus postage.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers

John Thorne
Gundaroo NSW