Peugeot 308 key

richard.pric

Tadpole
Hello all,
I bought a new key, two buttons, from ebay for 308 2008 model. Had it programmed but the door opening feature will not work. I'm told that I require a 433MHz FSK key but the one I purchased is an ASK. Something to do with modulation. Apparently FSK is post 2011 models and ASK is pre 2011, but mine is 2008 and ASK does not work. Very complicated. Does anyone have any ideas?
When I had my 403 utility just flicked switch and pressed starter!!

Who programmed the RFID chip? Dealer network or copied by locksmith from original?
Did you follow the remote sync process to get the remote working.

Try putting key in ignition turn to accessory only 1st click. Hold down lock button ( or might be unlock) for 10sec. Release, turn ignition off, remove key.
Lock doors with key and attempt unlock with remote button.

See if this works.

I guess you could have been supplied with incorrect PCB do you have a remote set that works locking/unlocking with remote?

Who programmed the RFID chip? Dealer network or copied by locksmith from original?
Did you follow the remote sync process to get the remote working.

Try putting key in ignition turn to accessory only 1st click. Hold down lock button ( or might be unlock) for 10sec. Release, turn ignition off, remove key.
Lock doors with key and attempt unlock with remote button.

See if this works.

I guess you could have been supplied with incorrect PCB do you have a remote set that works locking/unlocking with remote?
I engaged a reputable mobile locksmith who programmed a second key for my Amarok. All good in that department but coming to pug key the new key would start car ok and unlock door using blade but would not unlock remotely. New key is ASK but locksmith said car was looking for FSK to work. I have ordered new key FSK from Aliexpress China. Still have single original working key so all is OK there. Thanks for your reply.