Peugeot 308..3008

pekay49

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Looking for people's experience with 2 litre Pugs. 308..3008..as in am considering one for a friend.. If any for sale we can consider same. Looking for nice well cared for car. Not high kilometers..

2 liters diesels are fantastic. But I've told you that before!

Sent from my SM-G930F using aussiefrogs mobile app

Should be a cheap Peugeot coming up at some Melbourne Pug wrecker - hardly used but ventilated along one side and somewhat damaged in frontal area, few interior stains on upholstery see Front page of todays Herald Sun - hope former owner wasn't an Aussie Frogs contributor! Sad event.

Ken

I’ve got a 2011 308 2.0hdi auto which is now up to 140k. It’s a great car, reliable, comfortable and enjoyable to drive. Only problem I’ve had was the oil cooler failed and dumped the oil into the coolant. It seems very rare and I could only find a few other instances of it happening on the net. It was a bit of a job to change it but the part was only $250. In all other ways it’s probably the best Peugeot I’ve owned. Go the later RHH motor which has more power if you can. The Aisin 6 speed gearbox can also give valve body issues and that is well documented on this and the Citroen forum.