Hi Everyone

Errors I have

P0016
P0132
F5FF & f303
f40A
U1308

I have a Peugeot 308 1.6L Turbo Fuel 2009

I hope someone can really help me with this problem as it's been plaguing my car for months now

So far it has killed 2 coil packets in the same rail and also killed my media deck harness twice

First, it all started with an exhaust leak that melted cable, to the CO2 sensor first one and my coil packets.

So I redid all the cables and soldered them back together, so there is no short circuit.

Now I have been for about 5-6 months now a dash error of this is the first problem error follows P0132 Fault upstream oxygen sensor signal, So i replaced the O2 sensor not go, didn't do a thing error stayed

Now I have more errors and I think they are all connected, because they all started the same time.

Another symptom to the problem is that the moment my low fuel warning comes on, my car throws it self in to limp mode for no reason as all and throws a ABS error, makes no sense at all, but the moment you put fuel in it it goes back to normal all happy, now this one is just odd and don't understand at all.

first I through all theses problems where cable-related, but I can't seem to find a problem with cable, but now I am thinking it might be an ECU or a fuse box problem.

Here is all the error codes I have when I go test it

P0016 Fault in synchronisation between the camshaft and the crankshaft - Now I know this one was because of the coil pack dying and It has a new timing chain in it just last year that was the first a timing problem I had and that has been working find so I know its not the timing chain, or sensors has they have both been replaced to cam and crank.

P0132, fault upstream oxygen sensor signal - now this was the first error to turn up and never left

F5FF & f303 is a little worrying as that means something isn't syncing up

f40A seems a bit off too

This one I have no idea U1308 communication error between the automatic gearbox and the engine management

the other errors are light errors as I have put LED in so not to worry there

if anyone can help or suggest what I should do I would be hugely appreciated as I really want to get this fixed but don't want to change every part to find out what it is.

Any help honestly at this point would be absolutely Paramount and helpful

Thank you Peugeot community I really hope someone can help me

IMG_20200430_160521.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200430_160501.jpg
    IMG_20200430_160501.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 210
For more confusion, here is the bit in my French manual for U1308
Le calculateur multifonctions moteur entraîne des défauts fonctionnels

Incohérence information frein/état de la RVV ou en BVA
(Position pédale non émise par contrôle moteur ou
Régime moteur non émis par contrôle moteur ou
Température eau non émise par contrôle moteur ou
Couple non émis par contrôle moteur)

The abbreviations in English are: cruise control or automatic transmission

Thank you for the reply, I translated the french to english, and this looks like what my ABS error that comes up at low fuel.

So it could be any of these

Multifunction engine control unit causes functional faults

Brake / condition information inconsistency of RVV or BVA
(Pedal position not emitted by motor control or
Engine speed not issued by engine control or
Water temperature not emitted by engine control or
Torque not emitted by engine control)