Peugeot 306 - behr heater matrix part number

blahblah

Fellow Frogger
Hi All,

I’m chasing the Peugeot part number for the Behr heater matrix. The car is a 2000 model.

Can anyone assist?

It’s so I can buy the right one online...

Cheers,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I have some weeping at the connections near the firewall and am at the point that I can’t really put it off much longer...

Did you send those regs

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 505 GR xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Out of curiosity does your heater still perform with the leaks?

Err, no not very well - I put this flash stop leak stuff in which dropped the leaks. I think the matrix is the original one and completely shot. There’s a thread where I mention what I used.

Going to bypass the matrix until Xmas and whip out the dash then and replace it.

You ever done a dash on one

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 505 GR xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring

If your game take out the air box too if the motors are not working, the heater one is right at the bottom in a near impossible place to work once its on. Contemplating what to do with mine, worked once but that is all.

If your game take out the air box too if the motors are not working, the heater one is right at the bottom in a near impossible place to work once its on. Contemplating what to do with mine, worked once but that is all.

The flap control motors? It all works on mine and I have spares from the 306 I dismantled.

I want to put some sound deadening in if it’s feasible on the firewall/floor

If heater comes on (does it work at all?) and recylce is OK then just the matrix, save the effort.

Make sure you fit it correctly lock it in / down and put in screws, this was the reason the convertible I got was only $500

No... I know I need to be careful with the dashboard mounting lugs/airbags and there’s a lot of disassembly required.

Any tips?

There is a big multi connector behind the wipers when you undo it take care easily damaged and or bad connection when you put it back together worth putting some electrical grease on it when I first became a mechanic we had the dash recall on these for bubbles on the top probably did 50 of the bloody things

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE