Peugeot 207 HDi Transaxle Oil Change, Where to buy oil?

Some Specs for the Total BV 75W-80.
Have a look at the Viscosity Specs.

Most of the Gearbox Oils I've tried out had been quite a headache.
Penrite, Castrol, Nulon, Fuch etc Viscosity Specs were not compatible (at 40+ C cold engine or during winter),
especially when the gearbox had been treated roughly by original owner .

Attachments

• Total Specs NT000130C6.pdf
    42.4 KB · Views: 106
Don't muck around with the 'fake' oil if you don't have to.

I did a bulk purchase a while back and have 2 litres I was keeping for myself - but since I don't own a manual PSA machine at the moment I might never need it - so you're welcome to it. The BE boxes generally need around 1.9 litres.

I'm in Sydney as well.

image000000(2).jpg

Cheers

Justin

A friend fwd these to me sometime ago. I'm not sure if it is compatible.
I don't know what price or where to source them yet.
ELF is to Renault as Total is to Peugeot/Citroen. Although ELF and Total is the same company now.
So it has Renault standards.
In reality it probably would work, but I would be sticking that into a Renault.

Turns out I have Penrite 75W80 in my car already from the 100K service..
Been fine for the last 50 000kms.
My mechanic is saying just put that in again so I guess I will since I can get it everyday day of the week. Already ordered a 2.5L bottle for another car while Repco had 20% off for Motorclub membership.
Will report back next year when the work is done as it will be a January job.

Don't muck around with the 'fake' oil if you don't have to.

I did a bulk purchase a while back and have 2 litres I was keeping for myself - but since I don't own a manual PSA machine at the moment I might never need it - so you're welcome to it. The BE boxes generally need around 1.9 litres.

I'm in Sydney as well.

Cheers

Justin

Thanks for the offer Justin.
You must have got that a while back when you could actually get Total products.

Found it amusing today after watching some of the stuff up at Bathurst that the TCR cars are sponsored by Total and S5000 by elf. I wonder if the 308's(some covered in Valvoline sponsorship LOL) and Meganne's have lubricant supply issues.:jig:

The distributor is happy to sell in bulk - but not everyone wants to buy in bulk. I did so I could 'share the joy'!

Cheers

Justin

On Shore oils, douse TOTAL ,i get my auto trans oil from them ,pugs