Peugeot 207 GTI

Which original tinted head light do you have? My 207 was in an accident before I got it and they replaced the passenger side headlight with the clear one, so they don't match.

If you have a passenger side gti one I might be interested in taking it off you.

I do have what your after (its called nickle finish) pm me and i can send you some more photos
34306602_10156679081020864_3302631298580873216_n.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how to navigate around this place yet. Yesterday i tried to get here and a "fileshare" site came up all the time, i got a big BEEEEEEP virus warning and i was out of there,lol Anyway, Hi Guys, ime Shane. I just bought a Peugeot 2008 model 207gti. In IMMACULATE condition. One owner, 147000ks. The timing chain has not been changed, as it says nothing in the manual about intervals but ime curious guys? The engine sings perfectly, like a sewing machine. Like new to drive. Got no traction control, fault is in the module and the ABS is fine. Apart from that everything works perfectly! It does not have enough grunt for me so ime upgrading it. I would like about 20Kw more. What do i need to achieve this guys? A few pics below. The wheels need cleaning bad:/ Hmm, have to work out how to decrease the file size of my pics!

The best way to get more kW out of the engine is to buy a 208 GTi. Peugeot did all the work needed without compromising durability.

The chain isn't replaced unless stretched, when it will either be very noisy or you will know by looking at the timing with Diagbox. Most of those early engines had chain problems and were replaced early under warranty. Diagbox is the maker's diagnostic software, but can be got from dubious online sources and installed under Windows on a laptop. You should get one or make friends with someone who has it.

There were also early problems with water pumps and thermostats. Try to find the service history, with luck it's all done.

Do you still have this 207 Gti?

Did everything get fitted?

How do they sound with the Forge BOV and does it set off any CEL’s?