Peugeot 206cc Cabriolet 2006 - Rear window stuck completely down.

EvaR

Tadpole
Hi All,

I am preparing to sell my car soon l spent about $3K a year ago to fix. I have barely driven it in the last year. I took it for a drive with the roof top down and the back seat passenger side window made what sounded like a crushing sound and when l went to try to close it, it was completely stuck. Can't even pull the window up to close it. Any suggestions for closing it until l can get it fixed? And, what the issue might be along with how much it might cost to repair?

On a side note what do you think the car may be worth in the Vic marketplace. It's in fairly good condition for a 14 y.old car. It was a write-off repair back in 2006 the previous owner had it repaired it was inspected and deemed road worthy when l brought it but l don't have the papers or a logbook. It is a lovely car though and people always comment on it.

Look forward to your replies.

Last edited:
if you have separate switch for left and right rear windows I would swapswitches over as first move to eliminate switch fault, next would be to check fuses to see if any are blown and replace with same value fuse if fuse damaged..... jim

Write Off repairs need full documentation with pics on how repairs were done and engineers certificate after.
Check with Vicroads they should have this information