Peugeot 206 gti windshield

Theflash84

Tadpole
hi guys new to the forums but have owned a peugeot 206 gti 2002 for 5 years but as of late had few issues so i decided to buy another one this time the new 206 has a sunroof diff exhaust and rain sensor windscreen. Where im getting at is that unfortunatley it has a chip and for roady needs replacing but the windshield on old 206 is perfect but the old 206 has no rain sensor. Can i swap windshields over i dont care if the rain sensors dont work or will i need to get a windshield like the one the new 206 has? ive put in a lot of hours repairing and replacing things myself to save cash but this i cant do. Im in melbourne so if anyone can shoot some comments i would greatly appreciate it.

Since there were variants without the sensor it can be disabled if you have access to the tools:
https://www.bug206.com/2014/02/rain-light-sensor-retrofitting.html
(if you don't disable it the "safe" fallback is intermittent runs at full speed!)

Not sure if there is a difference in windscreen shapes/fitment, European parts sites show multiple different parts with associated build dates and configurations.