Peugeot 205 Si door differences between Gti door

BG5WRC

Fellow Frogger
Hi.

I have searched, maybe my search skills are low on a Monday.

Can anyone help describe the difference between the doors on a 205 Si compared to a 205 Gti (3 door model). I have seen many mentions of trim differences, but I am mostly interested if there is a difference in the shape of the door skin? i.e. is the Si door skin more straight up and down - is the profile different on a Gti, and my how much?

Thanks.

Is there a reason you believe they are different? I thought they were identical and the only difference was the wider side moulding that clips onto the door on a GTI and some extra rivets to hold that wider moulding in place.

I am hoping it is only where the trim mounts that is different.

The reason for wondering if they are different is along the way I have read many posts about the differences between GTI and Si... And most of them mention the door. Although unusual I interpreted one of the posts as the shape of the front fender being larger and the door to match it's profile. I am hopeful that that is wrong.

Reason for the concern is I'm about to fit my fibreglass front and rear gaurds that are out of the way in storage for a GTI model.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk