Attachments

• IMG_4826.jpg
    IMG_4826.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4828.jpg
    IMG_4828.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Your know what I think you're right, this was actually from my 205, not the 306. Thanks, I'll correct the listing if I can.

Original jack from Peugeot 205.

$30
Hi (down) there - My 87 GTI never had a jack from the day I bought it... 'been looking for one for a while. I am interested if you don't mind shipping. I really would make my day. My engine bay feels sooooooo incomplete....

Hi (down) there - My 87 GTI never had a jack from the day I bought it... 'been looking for one for a while. I am interested if you don't mind shipping. I really would make my day. My engine bay feels sooooooo incomplete....
That jack fitted inside the 13 inch spare wheel in a 205 Si, may only be the plastic container that is different though.

ah yes... but the bolt that goes thru with a knob looks exactly like it would go in my engine bay. I looked at photos (from other GTI's) and it looks identical. I am willing to take a chance :)

This is what it looks like (on somebody else's)

Attachments

• No118Jw5MZGpBHz8iUGxUOqCLOmClmLVDq2eOLJd.jpg
    No118Jw5MZGpBHz8iUGxUOqCLOmClmLVDq2eOLJd.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 37
Often wondered what that fitting was for, only with air con in Australia the receiver dryer will not permit this and it fits under passenger (European drivers) seat. There is a nut in floor cross member

Interesting. Glad I could help hehe... Anyway, please let me know how you go about shipping and paying. I have PayPal of course.... but am open to other ways that you may prefer! Here is my engine bay. you can see it "MIA" on the left outside corner...

(can't seem to upload another photo right now... must be a max. thing)

should have the little black wheel brace too
you've got the white clip in the photo but no brace ?
you'll need one, it clips into the sidewall

333m I can't message you on here, might be because you are a new member? There's no 'Start Conversation' option in your profile. Weird. Message me on 0431 676 286 with you're address and I'll get a postage quote.

should have the little black wheel brace too
you've got the white clip in the photo but no brace ?
you'll need one, it clips into the sidewall
Thanks - good point run205... I think I have the brace...

333m I can't message you on here, might be because you are a new member? There's no 'Start Conversation' option in your profile. Weird. Message me on 0431 676 286 with you're address and I'll get a postage quote.
Hi - yes, I am new here (typically on 205gtidrivers) so I not sure. I am in DC (usa) - don't worry, I do understand shipping and have ordered bits from Australia before - sometimes after a certain number of posts, one gets upgraded to receive/send messages...