Parts for a 4cv 1953

Bret Zastera

Fellow Frogger
Anyone know where I can find parts for a Renault 4CV, need tie rod endsx2 new, set of shockers, brake shoes and hardware s/h, original front boot handle,
Any suggestions appreciated

Hi Bret,

Try Iberparts, Spain. http://www.vigonet.com/quas/weli.htm
email : iberparts@jet.es

Roberto will usually get back to you the same day & 90% sure they will have the bits you want
wink.gif

Originally posted by Bret Zastera:
Anyone know where I can find parts for a Renault 4CV, need tie rod endsx2 new, set of shockers, brake shoes and hardware s/h, original front boot handle,
Any suggestions appreciated

French Connection in Melbourne have a very large range of 4CV new and used parts, they would be Australias best 4CV experts and I'm sure they could help, ask for Steve Cavanagh,he also runs the Victorian branch of the 4CV register.
Regards,
David.

G'day David, do you have a contact number or fax or e-mail, I live in Viet Nam and can't lay my hands on the yellow pages at the moment. Thanks for the info.QUOTE]Originally posted by David Cavanagh:
French Connection in Melbourne have a very large range of 4CV new and used parts, they would be Australias best 4CV experts and I'm sure they could help, ask for Steve Cavanagh,he also runs the Victorian branch of the 4CV register.
Regards,
David.
[/QUOTE]

G'day Bret.
I hear you have been looking for me.
My email address is renault@one.net.au my fax at French connection is 0393354002.
regards Steve Cavanagh