Wipers not working
Windows not working
Headlights not working
Engine cranks a little slow and not igniting

I suspect it's the BSI?

Your thoughts
Please

What motor tu or ep6 what lead up to no start

Gone but not forgotten C5 x7 3008 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Is it a new battery, or are you at least confident that it is fully charged, and providing at least 12V?

Cheers

Alec

1.6Hdi

Hi,
Battery has full charge and have swapped it with my 307Hdi to be sure
Purchased Van with fault, never started

What motor tu or ep6 what lead up to no start

Gone but not forgotten C5 x7 3008 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring

Check if the key is programmed will need a diagnostic tool the car isn’t from nsw originally?
What motor
BSI don’t normally have problems in these

If it won't crank properly and there is no electrical explanation, you might also consider the possibility an injector is stuck open. Is the oil level too high?

Just one thread on this topic might really be enough. I've moved it from the 'In Memoriam' section of Froggy Chat.

Hi
The remote keys open the doors sometimes so I would assume it is programmed correctly?
We replaced/re-programmed the BSI in our sons C4 hatch (2006) or did you mean BSI don't give problems in the Vans?
We have been advised to get the ECU checked
Regards
Snooze

Hi David,
We have replaced all 4 injectors and oil level is correct
We are getting the ECU checked, generic scan tool can do much even after we purchase $90 of software for it
I can't do the BSI reset procedure because we need the window to wind down
Windows do actually wind down and the doors lock remotely sometimes......intermittent faults!!!!!

Ummm, what about the engine bay fuse box and/or earth points?

I cannot see why earth points would be a problem in a 10-year old vehicle (unless it has been under water) - just trying to think laterally :) - but engine bay fuse boxes do seem to give trouble. Is it only diesels that leak fuel into the wiring harness, causing problems?

Actually, have you checked the computer for moisture/corrosion - also computer connectors?

Cheers

Alec

Yes we don’t have issues with later bsi maybe look into a Delphi ds150 or diagbox to help the diag anything else is just dart boarding I just asked about the keys because these vans seem to get keys coded a lot with one key missing due to being businesses and the guy driving doesn’t own it but if the remote works all good

Any type of indicator lamp that may be letting you know immobilizer is activated?

Remote locking is a good sign keys are coded but no control from the stalk not even park lights? This means comm2000 is not powered so fuse in BSI blown.

Does it have an aftermarket radio installed by any chance?

Fuel pump working?
You should be able to hear it when key on ACC or 1st position.

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Hi Dimistyle,

Great information,
No aftermarket radio only a Parrot hands free system
Fuel pump not sure?
I've sent the BSI, ECU, Key reader and key to Injectronics in Hallam Victoria for testing........fingers crossed

Thanks for you input greatly Appreciated!

Hi Dimistyle,

Great information,
No aftermarket radio only a Parrot hands free system
Fuel pump not sure?
I've sent the BSI, ECU, Key reader and key to Injectronics in Hallam Victoria for testing........fingers crossed

Thanks for you input greatly Appreciated!
let us know how they go, never heard of any company in AU bench testing PSA ECUs or BSIs. Would be good to know.

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Hi Dimistyle,

Injectoronics have had many issues testing, and they haven't been able fully test everything to date.
There turnaround is normally 3 days and they have had it nearly 2 weeks.

I'm now considering installing a second-hand security set (ECU,BSI, & Keys)

Someone told that no re-programming will be required?

But someone else said the injectors will need to be programmed to the ECU?

Your thoughts will greatly appreciated,

Regards Snooze

You need to plug in a decent scan tool and start again a diagbox or a psa com is a tiny portion of the cost of what you would have paid so far this kind of diagnostic doesn’t work anymore

Sounds like a ghost [emoji23]