paint code for 15" s3 205gti speedline wheels

T J Dwyer

VIP Paid Subscriber
Tadpole
does anyone have the actual factory spec (silver/grey) paint code for 15" s3 speedlines?

peugeot aust didn't have it in their database

cheers

Tim

Agreed will do this too but powder coated!

Asked the powder coat shop and the colour code meant nothing but they did say they would have something close enough to satisfy, will try this out in a few months, the rims in question are in Melbourne.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using aussiefrogs mobile app

Hi,

get a paint shop or wheel repair place to quote you on paint as well. I did a blast and powder coat silver of some 505 GTi rims at one point and was disappointed with the result. They looked dull compared to the original metallic paint plus clear coat.
Just my 2 cents worth on powdercoating alloys.
Our local wheel repairer in Queanbeyan NSW charges $220 per rim to repair gutter rash and paint the wheel. You might get it cheaper in the big city!

Hi,

get a paint shop or wheel repair place to quote you on paint as well. I did a blast and powder coat silver of some 505 GTi rims at one point and was disappointed with the result. They looked dull compared to the original metallic paint plus clear coat.
Just my 2 cents worth on powdercoating alloys.
Our local wheel repairer in Queanbeyan NSW charges $220 per rim to repair gutter rash and paint the wheel. You might get it cheaper in the big city!

Shit that’s expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk