Our past members

Renburg

Fellow Frogger
I ran into a car enthusiast , that new about Harley , he is doing fine , Im glad to say

Im guessing he has moved away from Citroen

Im still worried about John though ?

What about Addo?
Last I heard Adam was pretty well dealing with support of his elderly parents in Sydney, prior to the new Format of the forum. he got a bit peed off with dealing with petty attacks on his competence and business, and I see some evidence of that still remains with at least one poster sock or whatever recently, and that previous episode convinced him it wasn't worth the effort to remain and try to help others with technical tips and advice.

Bit sad really and so many forget the value of such helpful members, as was written up so well by those that had also been helped in the Citroen Forum by our former moderator David S. Adam had a wealth of practical knowledge over a wide range of motor car repairs, and that associated with his building and renovation trade. I hope he is doing o.k. though the present Covid situation doesn't help small one man business ventures get ahead.

As far as I know he is o.k. health and business wise. I did try and encourage him back onto the forum, but once bitten twice shy on that I think as the Forum and participants lose in so many ways. But that is what flamers and sock-puppets sow (while never helping anyone!!) We lose real and helpful people.

At least that is the way I see it after years of watching such issues develop.. puzzling. An update from those close in Sydney might be appreciated.

Ken

Thanks Ken - good to know he's OK. You're absolutely right about his knowledge and helpfulness.

It can be hard at times with life pressures and people moving around in different circles
I do hope that all are ok
I do also know how some people can drive others away
I myself stopped on here for quite a while because of two unsavory members but also life is quite busy with running a business and working 7 days a week and maintaining the kidlets
Covid I'm sure threw many spanners at many members here so i dearly hope that each and every one of them and their families are surviving well through it all