orginal fuego turbo's in aus

83fuego

Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
I know that there was no fuego turbo's sold in dealerships in australia but people have imported them privatly i know this beacause a friend in the queensland renault club has one that originated from the uk, what i would like to know is how many fellow frogs know of, seen or own let me know. renault_ renault_ head_ban

Seen one at a Victorian French Car Day.....

Oh yeh, and a V6 Fuego as well (not a factory original, of course!)

<small>[ 18 November 2002, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Europa ]</small>

There is a genuine Fuego Turbo in Adelaide too. Recently registered, and I suspect the same one that was in Victoria as it looks an identical car.

Simon

well I'm not aware of to many others getting around.

But I went for a Run in Damiens Turbo Fuego on Sunday and it gets along quite well.

Got to 165kph pretty quickly.

I think There was a guy in Sydney called Zareh Tashjian. He has a website on the net. I think he knows something about a turbo Fuego or could have been a turbo Renault 18.

Not sure...

One was sold through Eurocars here in Perth a couple of years ago. The word was it belonged to an American flyboy who had it up at the US airbase in Exmouth. It had the oversize American bumpers and original US wintertread spare!

A hero had converted it to RHD - there was about 1mm clearance between the brake booster and the fuel injection if I recall!