On ebay: Dauphine Gordini

R17G

Fellow Frogger
Hey if anyone is interested this is off ebay. Think it was about US$1200. :)

1962 RENAULT DAUPHINE GORDINI. 35K ORG.MI.
Vehicle Description

This Is A 1962 Renault Dauphine Gordini 4 Door. This Little Sweetheart Is In Amazing Condition For Her Age. She Only Has 35,000 Miles On Her 40 Horspower 845cc Engine. This Is A Totally Original Car All The Way Down To Her Tires. She Has Been In Covered Storage For Over 20 Years. Brake Seals Were Just Replaced And We Are Currently Going Through The Master Cylinder. By The Time This Auction Is Over She Will Be Ready For Delivery. She Runs Super Strong. Fires Right Up And Does Not Leak Or Burn Any Oil. The Interior Of This Car Is Almost Unbelievable. Other Than The Back Seat Seam On Top Has Just Came Unravelled. Could Be Sewn Back Together Very Easily. Paint Is Original And Is oxidized In Places. Mostly On The Hood And Roof. In Other Places The Paint Still Looks Pretty Good. All Glass Is Original And In Great Condition. All Guages And Lighting Systems Are Working. Cooling System Is In Good Working Order. Does Need Minor Body Work. All Chrome Is In Good Condition With Normal Wear. Exhaust System Is In Fair Condition. Storage Compartment Up Front Under Hood Is In Very Good Condition. Do Have The Original Jack And Tire Iron. Roof Liner Has A Tear Near The Driver Side Door But Other Than That It Is In Very Good Condition. Again, This Sweet Little Car Is In Very Good Condition For Her Age And Is In Strong Running Condition. I Have Several Extra Pictures Of Her I Can Email To Serious Inquiries Only Please. Buyer Pays Shipping. Can Assist In Shipping On This End. Could Possibly Deliver To Texas And Surrounding Area. God Bless

Vehicle Condition

Body Has A Few Minor Dents. One Is On The Driver Side Front Bottom Corner Fender. The Other Is On The Rear Passenger Side Bottom Corner Fender. Body Also Has A Few Rust Spots. The First Place Is Right In Front Around The Renault Emblem. Another Is On The Passenger Side Top Rear Fender. Also There Are Two Small Holes On Both Sides By Where The Anntena Is. Driverside Door Window Handle Needs To Be Replaced. {do still have the old one but it is stripped and won't hold}. Rear View Mirror Needs To Be Replaced. Liner Inside Has A Tear. Back Seat Top Needs To Be Sewn Back Together. {have a piece of duct tape holding for now}. Rear Tires Are Almost Shot. I Am Currently Going Through The Master Cylinder. I Have Pics Of All These Things That Need Replacing I Can Send To Those Interested Only Please.

geesh this car sounds pretty good.

should easly get snapped up, at a good price